The Ultimate Spa Experience
Starts with Great Water
Zodiac Nature 2 Cense Simple Rituals (Non-Chlorine Oxidizer) 2 lbs
Simple Rituals - This vibrant combination of spring blossoms, freesia, cassia, night blooming jasmine and sweet citrus notes creates a modern, sheer floral that is clean and fresh.
Unlike aromatherapy oils that clog spa filters and create foam and scum, Cense is a powder and leaves no residue in the spa. The soft fragrance is not meant as a masking agent, but when used with Nature2 Spa, replaces the oppressive odors of chlorine and bromine.
The perfect companion for Nature2 Spa, Cense is the only non-chlorine oxidant that offers the stress-relieving benefits of aromatherapy with a crystal clear spa experience. Combining fragrance with MPS, the most recommended oxidizer for spas on the market, Cense creates an inviting and relaxing environment in and around your spa by eliminating the chemical smell of chlorine and replacing it with four exquisite scents as it leaves your spa water cleaner, clearer, and fragrant.
- Aromatherapy in your spa (no oils)
- A powerful non-chlorine oxidizer
- No more chlorine smell
- Relieves tension and stimulates the senses
- Powder product leaves no residue and will not clog filters like aroma oils
Save time and avoid the hassles of traditional chemicals. Nature2® is simple, effective, and more convenient than conventional spa sanitizers.
When combined with Nature2® SPA, Cense offers an EPA-recognized non-chlorine or bromine spa sanitizer
- For regular use:
- Step 1: Add 1 tablespoon (approx = 1.5 oz/or 16 grams) per 250 gallons (1000 liters) of water before each spa use.
- Step 2: Cast Cense into the spa while the spa is under continuous circulation with the cover off until the product is fully dissolved.
- Step 3: Test for MPS with Nature 2 Spa Test Strips (or equivalent) after allowing enough time for the product to be properly dissolved.
- Step 4: If the Nature 2 test strips (or equivalent) fail to indicate MPS levels in the 9-12 range add another dose (1 tablespoon per 250 gallons) and re-test before entering the spa.
- Step 5: After each spa use add 1 tablespoon to 250 gallons of water.
- Step 6: Allow time for the product to dissolve before turning off the spa jets.
- Step 7: Test for pH, total alkalinity, and total hardness using Nature 2 Spa Test Strips once a week.
- Step 8: Adjust accordingly.